What Is Diagnostic Testing?
Diagnostic testing involves a set of procedures used to determine the presence of a disease or to evaluate one’s physical condition. These tests vary widely and are used to evaluate a range of different medical conditions and concerns. An EKG test, for example, is a simple procedure used to measure heart rate that can give insight into the health of your body. Similarly, blood draws are a common diagnostic practice used for laboratory testing that can indicate deficiencies or abnormal bodies in the blood. At WPC Aesthetics & Wellness, we offer a range of diagnostic tests designed to address your needs.
How Can Diagnostic Testing Help Me?
Diagnostic testing is instrumental in understanding the condition of your body. When you arrive at our center, you may be struggling with a certain issue such as dizziness, persistent aches, trouble sleeping, or something else. Running a simple diagnostic test can help us identify the root cause of your problem. After identifying your issue, we can then create an effective treatment plan. Catching diseases early on is important in controlling them, and diagnostic testing can help us do that.
Available Diagnostic Procedures
- EKG – This test can be used to measure heart rate and identify signs of cardiovascular disease.
- TMFLOW TEST – This test is used to detect the potential degradation of function resulting from a chronic health condition such as diabetes.
- Biopsy / Surgical Excision of Moles and Atypical Lesions – This test can help us screen for signs of skin cancer.
- Flu/Strep Testing – This test can allow us to identify influenza and other similar diseases and prescribe adequate treatment.
- Urinalysis – A urine test can detect and manage a wide range of disorders, such as urinary tract infections, kidney disease, and diabetes.
- Pregnancy Testing – Morning sickness, breast changes, and cramping can all be signs of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, we can provide you with necessary testing to come to a definitive conclusion.
- Blood Draw – This standard testing procedure is used to identify a wide range of conditions and concerns.
Diagnostic Testing in Waco, Texas
At WPC Aesthetics & Wellness, our interest is in providing everyone with effective health care advice and solutions. That is why we are happy to provide our patients with a range of diagnostic tests to help identify and treat their underlying conditions. To request an appointment you can call (254) 399-6545, email us directly at email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We look forward to your visit!